Exploitant - Pharmaceutical Establishment
- For the head pharmacist (PR) for managing the local pharmacovigilance system and liaising with the parent company
- For the pharmacovigilance reference person (RPV) for performing his/her duties
- Drafting or reviewing your PSMF (global, local)
- Pharmacovigilance quality management system: drafting and reviewing procedures tailored to your organization and product portfolio
- Assistance with monitoring vigilance service providers, service provider qualification audits, etc.
Conducting audits and assessments
Consultancy on the regulation of post-marketing pharmacovigilance and clinical trials
Atessia will support you in your pharmacovigilance activities thanks to its extensive experience in both corporate and subsidiary organizations and through exclusive support for Head Pharmacists in both training and preparing inspections.